Dakine Pickup Pad™
The Dakine Pickup Pad™ is the original mountain bike shuttling solution pioneered by Dakine. It allows for the quick and secure transport of up to 7 bikes on the large full-size truck and 5 on a small mid-size truck. Each bike is secured with an individual bike anchor strap. The fleece-lined, ¾" (20mm) thick dual-density foam creates a safe, protective barrier between your truck and bike and the oversized hook/loop straps anchor your bike securely in the truck. Plus, you'll enjoy full tailgate functionality thanks to the tailgate handle flap.
What size pad fits your truck?
View our Pickup Pad Fit Guide
- 1000D Polyester with UV/weather-resistant coating (black)
- 600D Polyester (prints)
- Small: 54" (137cm) width for mid size trucks
- Large: 62" (157cm) width for full size trucks
- View our Pickup Pad Fit Guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Padded tailgate protection
- Works best on traditional tailgate designs
- Individual bike anchor straps (7- Large; 5- Small)
- Three web cinch straps
- Access flap for tailgate handles
- Reflective logo
Tested & Trusted
Other top rated products
- Fall Line Ski Roller Bag4.78572 star rating(364)$217.50
- Low Roller Snowboard Bag4.87857 star rating(280)$210.00
- Hot Laps 5L Bike Waist Bag4.70503 star rating(139)$112.50
- Booker Sock4.71429 star rating(28)$21.00
- Covert Bike Glove4.81481 star rating(27)$37.50
- Step Up Sock4.84615 star rating(26)$21.00
- Cross-X Bike Glove4.77143 star rating(35)$52.50
- Campus L 33L Backpack4.84444 star rating(45)$97.50
I plan to make or get some long tongs to help grab the straps for installation when solo. Otherwise no issues. Holds the bikes securely.
Quality seems high and it looks good.
Now time will tell
I think it would be easier for me to strap it to the tailgate if the straps were going from inside the tailgate b/c I have to feed the straps between the bumper and the tailgate with the tailgate in the down position